Dura Lube® is the premium brand for your engine. We don’t just treat the oil, we treat the engine. While the competition is cutting their bottle sizes and claiming to do more Dura Lube® still offers the same great product.
Dura Lube® does NOT contain Teflon® (PTFE), silicone, graphite, molybdenum, lead or other harmful substrate materials. Dura Lube® is not corrosive to metal. Dura Lube® does not generally void warranties.
- Advanced Engine formula used to reduce heat and lower friction
- Beats other brands on corrosion and wear testing, see box for test results
- Contains unique friction modifiers that reduce friction and heat on vital engine parts
- Compatible with all synthetic, semi synthetic or standard oils
- Contains no solids, lead, molybdenum or graphite
- Helps protect your engine from wear in normal to extreme driving conditions
- Compatible with gas or diesel engines
Directions: Replace 1 quart of engine oil with 1 quart of Dura Lube Engine treatment, use every oil change or top off any time between oil changes.
Will not void manufacturer warranties, compatible in gas or diesel engines
(It is illegal for companies to void warranties or deny coverage under the warranty simply because an aftermarket product was used please see the Federal Trade Commission support of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act: The manufacturer or dealer must show that the aftermarket or recycled part caused the need for repairs before denying the warranty claim.)
If you are not happy with any Dura Lube® product, we offer a 100% money back guarantee. Our Engine Treatment has been tested against our competitors by a reputable independent third party ASTM testing laboratory.